To make this easy for me

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Why do women have to choose?


It’s so sad when the women have a baby they have to choose between to look after their children or their professional life. In my case, after I’ve been studying during five years a degree and others studies like a “master” and after years of work experience, perhaps one day I can be in this situation. I think it’s terrible.
I hope I can avoid this problem with a good organization. I don’t know. What do you think about it? I don’t understand why this situation it’s not the same for men.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Pumuky!!
    I agree with you, women professional life is often broken at the time of having a baby. Why? I don't know exactly the reason but for me it's a question of tradition and education and we are improving that tendency but we still have a long way to walk. On the other hand, laws and regulations have not done very much to help worker women.
    Women must reclaim their rigths and fight a lot to reach the same job conditions as men have.

    By Blogger picaddilly, at 2:04 PM  

  • Hi Pumuky's & CO.,

    I agree with you when you write: "I don’t understand why this situation it’s not the same for men."

    I think there must be lot of men who would like and enjoy spending time with their babies or their children.

    But the scarce days companies give to women would be impossible for a man to take care of their babies. Because of a bad habit, it is not common a man asking for free days to take care of his children.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • Hi Pumuki. I’m not going to tell you my point of view about your topic. In fact I think you know about it. I just want to write you to give thanks for all your comments on my blog. It’s good to know you are always ready to make a comment because, I don´t know if the rest of people will think like me, COMMENTS encourage students to write more posts. THANKS A LOT.

    By Blogger Ladybird, at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home