To make this easy for me

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A brief commentary about Little Miss Sunshine



Little Miss Sunshine is an authentic comedy. The film shows us the portrait of a real American family where the competition, the importance between winners and losers and programs of television of beauty is something normal. They are a dysfunctional family (like some critics describe them) where perhaps the mother is the only rational character of the story

But I think the brilliant performance by the young girl makes this film amazing. When the film takes a certain dramatic sense, the little girl gives a touch of humour, smoothes the situation. She really gives the movie of honesty and her personality gives colour to a really sad content.

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for your contribution!
    Really nice of you.
    I quite agree with you except that I'd not call the film a comedy (bare) I'd say there's tragedy there too.

    Perfect piece! Great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

  • The film is really funny and I've also had a good time watching it. Have you seen the life of the others? (la vida de los oros). It's a german film, and it's the opposite of Little Miss Sunshine, but I think also it's really good. 1 kisss

    By Blogger brujarula, at 3:15 AM  

  • Hi Pumuky

    I liked the film too, it was great and really funny. I was in the cinema Ramblas watching it and I enjoyed a lot. I think is like a comedy and little tragedy too. I recommend to the rest of people to watch an enjoy it.

    By Blogger positivo, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home